Why become a member? ×

Stingray 5 V blue pearl matching head stock near mint drop to £900

fluffo

[center][b][color=#0000ff]Stingray 5 blue pearl with matching head stock.[/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#0000ff]Only recently got this via a bc'er but due to unforeseen events I have to move it straight on in order to pull some dosh in.[/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#0000ff]Bass plays and sounds exactly as you expect from one of these with a good low action and a fast neck.[/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#0000ff]It is as near to mint as you can get with out being brand new.[/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#0000ff]I have only seen one other of these with the matching head stock in this finish.[/color][/b][/center]
[center][b][color=#0000ff]Its worth a grand of any ones money which is what I paid for it and comes with original hard case also in fantastic condition.[/color][/b][/center]

[center][b][color=#0000ff][attachment=115087:sting 1.jpg][attachment=115088:sting 2.jpg][/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#0000ff][b]FINAL REDUCTION TO £900[/b][/color][/center]

[center][b][color=#ff0000]postage fully insured in uk for about £35.[/color][/b][/center]

[center][color=#0000ff][b]CAN SHIP TO EUROPE AT BUYERS EXPENSE[/b][/color][/center]

[center][b][color=#ff0000][u]pm me with any questions or call on 07956 964156[/u][/color][/b][/center]

Edited by fluffo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...