Why become a member? ×

******SOLD****** Warwick Streamer Stage 1 - 4 String Natural

AxelF

For sale is my Warwick Streamer Stage 1, 4 string in natural oil finish with gold hardware. German made in 2000 it's all original with MEC P/J pickups with 18V preamp giving a great range of tones including a great classic P tone and of course the obligatory Warwick growl, and has been fitted with gold Schaller straplocks. It's made from fantastic looking flame maple and is through neck. This is an extremely reluctant sale, and it's only being let go because I needed a five string and can't afford to keep both sadly. It's in really good condition, there's a slight thumb mark above the P pickup, and a slight nick on the back of the upper horn near the straplock. It's been regularly waxed and comes complete with a tin of Warwick wax.

Comes with a brand new Warwick Rockbag, I'll ship fully ensured within the UK, or could potentially meet up for collection either Halifax or Stafford. Please PM for shipping outside the UK. Asking price is £850, I'm not looking for trades thanks as it's only being sold for finanical reasons. Thanks for looking!

Edited by AxelF

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1344194105' post='1761082']
Great price...would be tempted myself if i didn't already have one. Surely this wont last the hour?! :)
[/quote]

+1 This is a great price for a fantastic bass. Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1344361840' post='1763399']
Why do i do this?! Pm'd
[/quote]

One can never have too many streamers ;-)
That really is a good price...best of luck whoever is looking to pick this up...in other words, stop looking and pick it up!

[quote name='Undertone' timestamp='1344458909' post='1765018']
Ah - sorry - just joined the site today (first one), saw this thing & went for it...not yet sure of the ettiquette...
[/quote]

Sorry man, jus me bein cheeky. Really depends on the seller, but im sure theres a few offers in and Axel aint back from holibags til Friday unfortunately as im also in the hunt for it (jus waitin for a postage price really)

As i say, if he sells to you first, fair play mate, all about takin yet chances :)