Why become a member? ×

One for the BC Rich fans!

ped

[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/BC-RICH-PENTASYSTEM-PROTOTYPE-1ST-PENTABASS-EVER_W0QQitemZ230246184206QQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.com/BC-RICH-PENTASYSTEM-PR...6QQcmdZViewItem[/url]

Rather silly of the seller to upload 'mirrored' pictures from a webcam.. but I thought the BC Rich fans here might like to know about this bass.

Cheers
ped

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='187282' date='Apr 28 2008, 03:08 PM']Hmm, suddenly I have my suspicions about when Shockwave mentioned a dream bass appearing on ebay. It ticks all his boxes.[/quote]
Nah, it wasn't that, it was something else, i forget what it was called. That's if he was looking on ebay UK anyway.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='187446' date='Apr 28 2008, 06:21 PM']Nah, it wasn't that, it was something else, i forget what it was called. That's if he was looking on ebay UK anyway.[/quote]

Only BC Rich bass on ebay recently was a knacked Warlock. Although there may have been a Virgo on recently. I'm too lazy to check, just got in from work :)

[quote name='thedarxide' post='187525' date='Apr 28 2008, 08:00 PM']Only BC Rich bass on ebay recently was a knacked Warlock. Although there may have been a Virgo on recently. I'm too lazy to check, just got in from work :)[/quote]
Nah there was something old with thru neck on recently, i think it might have been a wave or something, can't remember what.

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='187536' date='Apr 28 2008, 08:12 PM']I scored the knackerd warlock. Think a trashed point bass would be ideal style for our stuff.[/quote]

The green one? It was a nice price, but the damage put me off, especially with those super hi-res pics on the auction!

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='199204' date='May 15 2008, 12:06 AM']Just thought I'd note, the green one is relisted at lower price with no proper title: no. 320249959442[/quote]

Still needs to come down about another £25 before I'd bother. The damage is far too off putting, despite the sellers claims that its "easily paintable" If I had the time I'd buy it to refinish.