Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BBN5 with EMG pups NOW £140 *SOLD PENDING*

Jigster

The Yamaha BBN5 is a great budget bass, and starter bass for moving onto five strings, with the added spice of this one having been fitted with EMG pick ups which offer great depth of sound and punchy punch. It's in fair nick, with only a few body scuffs - the neck is straight, the frets are in very good shape and all electronics work as they should.

Vol/Vol/Tone controls and all passive

[attachment=113950:IMG_1740.jpg]

[attachment=113947:IMG_1741.jpg]
[attachment=113948:IMG_1746.jpg]
[attachment=113949:IMG_1748.jpg]

[b]** For the observant, I've split this from its previous sale which was alongside a Yamaha fretless. They are now two seperate ads[/b]

Edited by Jigster

Just picked up my second BBN5. I love these basses. Knocks my USA fender jazz out the water every time. Good luck with the sale. If anyone has any sense this will go v quickly.

[quote name='Sambrook' timestamp='1343198683' post='1746753']
Whats the width and depth of the neck at the nut, please?
[/quote]

Hi Sambrook

The width at the nut is 45mm - I'm not sure how to measure the depth, suffice to say the neck profile is very thin at the nut and not at all P like as the 45 mm might suggest.

Hi Zenitram

I think they were for a bridge cover - like I said in the OP, fellow BCer Talon got the bass from ebay, or perhaps I should say [i]rescued[/i] it from ebay - I think it had suffered some abuse poor thing. However, it plays proper good and the neck is true and clean.

It was also like it when I 'rescued' it. It also had an awful black pick up cover on it which I dumped straight away. It's a great little Bass though, just needs some TLC..I'd highly recommend it for a starter fretless. Good luck with the sale mate.