Why become a member? ×

Rare Fender Precision 1983 Ivory Fullerton made

73Jazz

[quote name='Papalampraina' timestamp='1343475671' post='1751235']
Somebody please buy this damn bass. It's so beautiful, that I'm thinking about bank loans right now. :)[/quote]

:D Ha! Me, too! I can just imagine what the current mrs discreet would have to say about it. :blink:

Me again ........ trade for a musicman stingray HH, musicman SLO special, matching headstock, cherryburst, low action. With MM case, bass in mint condition ?

Just can't take my eyes off this Ivory bass, it's like my name is on it or something, but I just don't have the free cash. The Musicman Stingray HH SLO special is the last piece of artillary that I have to tempt you. It's like new and it will sell no problem if you decide not to hold it. I had every intention of keeping it myself but your bass just drags me in ...... this musicman is the best I've got so I guess this is it for me ............. can I interest you at all ? You won't be disappointed, it's certainly worth the value of your bass. I can sent pictures if you wish.

Anyway, let me know, kind regards, Mark.

Thank you uke ;)

Dear mark, it really honours me, that you offer to me the best you have got.
Thank you very much for that. In this case i am unfortunately looking for a sale,
As i bought a 68 p bass where i have to restore this big hole on my bank account.
Thank you very much for your understanding in advance.

Nick, i have no scales,but from my experience i would guess 3.8 to 4kg.
There is no neckdive or something like that. This is an absolutely beautiful bass in every detail.

Edited by 73Jazz

Indeed I feel lucky! :-D
I just love the 57 necks so this bass will be perfect in my hands, cant wait untill it arrives so i Can start playing it!

Asking Price was 1250eur which imo seems to be a bargin!

/M

• 2 weeks later...