Why become a member? ×

warwick pro 1 1990 for sale

mikepro1

I have a warwick pro 1, 4 string for sale, its an early bartolini model 1990, had it 20 years, it is a black bass centre exhibition model - interested anyone, selling to fund new project, want a good home for it- im in birmingham, uk - offers (no p takers, I know how rarely these things come on the market!) will post pictures soon

[quote name='mikepro1' timestamp='1342966649' post='1743212']
I have a warwick pro 1, 4 string for sale, its an early bartolini model 1990, had it 20 years, it is a black bass centre exhibition model - interested anyone, selling to fund new project, want a good home for it- im in birmingham, uk - offers (no p takers, I know how rarely these things come on the market!) will post pictures soon
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum. Here's some friendly advice.

You need to list this in the Basses For Sale section mate, and you'll need to state your price too, as per forum rules.

I'd get some good quality pics up, lots of detailed info, sound clips if possible, it all helps.

Good luck with your sale, I'm a massive Warwick fan and I'm sure your bass is lovely.

Cheers.

[quote name='big rob' timestamp='1342984465' post='1743476']
I have one of these and love it, good luck with the sale I know at least one man on here that will be after it. Pics and price would be good.
[/quote]
Did you buy this off me about 5 (maybe 7...8...9) years ago? :D

Haha, I stupidly sold mine to Rob over a year ago and miss it. This sounds like it could be a sister of yours Rob.. Especially considering that I picked up that one in London. I hope you are not thinking that you need a spare!!