Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eden Nemesis NSP115 Cabinet

andyonbass

Only used a couple of times while my BFM was being constructed, hence excellent condition. 250w @8ohms, easy one hand lift, (32lbs) and LOUD!!
£199 collected from Swindon
[attachment=8153:DSCF0007.JPG]

Edited by andyonbass

+1. That's an excellent cab, it really is that light, and that's a good price too.

I already have one (obviously) or this one would have sold by now ...

You haven't got a Nemesis NSP210 going at the same price, have you Andy?

:)

Thanks, guys, you know a good deal when you see one ;) i'm tempted to keep it, 'cos its so convenient for pub gigs and rehearsals, but in the interests of matrimonial harmony........ :)

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='185513' date='Apr 25 2008, 07:00 PM']You haven't got a Nemesis NSP210 going at the same price, have you Andy?

:huh:[/quote]

Jack, if I had a 210, this probably wouldn't be up for sale!!

[quote name='andyonbass' post='185895' date='Apr 26 2008, 01:13 PM']Hi Rich,
I'll have a word with HappyJack (see post #3 above), and see if he's willing to buy the 210 off me if we swap. All being well, we could have a deal :) Whats the condition like?[/quote]
It's in great condition, I use it as part of my live rig for bigger venues so it doesn't come out all that often. I would guess that it's only really seen maybe a dozen gigs? And do I pride myself on treating my kit well. I still have the original box and foam inserts too! :huh:

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='185965' date='Apr 26 2008, 03:44 PM']If the NSP210 is an 8-ohm model then Thunderbirds Are Go and the Man From Del Monte He Say "Yes".

All we need then is some mechanism which will magically transport a 35lb cab from Swindon to West London ...[/quote]

That'll be First Great Western then - hope you're not in a rush!! (London Midland employee!)

Yup, my 210 is an 8 ohm one :)
Wahey, it's a deal, it's a steal, it's sale of the f**in century :huh:
[quote name='King Tut' post='186103' date='Apr 26 2008, 07:07 PM']That'll be First Great Western then - hope you're not in a rush!! (London Midland employee!)[/quote]So do I! (ex-British Rail employee, still working in rail industry and getting more and more embarrassed by it)