Why become a member? ×

FS/FT: Marleaux Consat Custom 5 - SOLD

Scooby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had a fretless one of these from Garbev, regretted shifting it - best bass of 30 odd!! Massively versatile (vintage tones included), super playable, no backup needed due to passive switch. The quest ends here. If I ever return to bass...no brainer. Value for money and solidly spanks a jazz no matter how old.

Edited by Schnozzalee

[quote name='Schnozzalee' timestamp='1344287269' post='1762374']
I had a fretless one of these from Garbev, regretted shifting it - best bass of 30 odd!! Massively versatile (vintage tones included), super playable, no backup needed due to passive switch. The quest ends here. If I ever return to bass...no brainer. Value for money and solidly spanks a jazz no matter how old.
[/quote]

Thanks, Schnozzalee. Couldn't agree more! Marleaux basses are superb with great playability - slim neck profile, comfortable and sounds that other basses can only dream about ;0))
There are a couple of trade offers in the mix but if someone wants to make me a cash offer then let me know.

[quote name='Scooby' timestamp='1344338716' post='1762944']
Thanks, Schnozzalee. Couldn't agree more! Marleaux basses are superb with great playability - slim neck profile, comfortable and sounds that other basses can only dream about ;0))
There are a couple of trade offers in the mix but if someone wants to make me a cash offer then let me know.
[/quote]

This shouldn't still be here at this price! Marleaux basses are amongst the best for quality and sounds. Someone will be a very fortunate player to get their hands on this...

[quote name='Janvier' timestamp='1344447047' post='1764724']
What!!!?? That's virtually giving it away! A bargain...
[/quote]

Thanks, Janvier! I'm not exactly 'giving it away' but at this price it is a bargain for a mint Marleaux bass. So, "roll up, roll up, folks and get your Marleaux here!" :D