Why become a member? ×

Fender USA Hot Rodded Precision Bass **SOLD**

rhughes44

I am selling a great condition Olympic White 1999 USA Fender Hot Rodded Precision Bass.
Fender made these for two years in '99-'00 – so these are highly-sought after rare bases – especially in the fabulous White finish with red tortoiseshell pickguard – the picture does not do it justice!
Alder body, maple neck and fingerboard – passive P-J pickups: An American Vintage split-coil pickup for the sound of a P-Bass, or the new Hot Vintage J-Bass pickup for the growling sound of a Jazz Bass, and there you have it: two distinctly different sounds from the same bass.
A very good condition bass with an amazing sound - The original Fender hard shell case is included in the sale of the bass.
£500

Edited by rhughes44

That's pretty much the same as my Precision. IMHO you san't beat the P/J PUP config on a Precision - the P PUP on, for example the Power Jazz, just doesn't have the same ooomph. For that price someone should get it quick.
Chris

• 1 month later...

hi mate.

i have a non working due to a valve missing or cap blown all valve 375w valve marshall bass

head valued at £1400. which is one of 96 ever made in fantastic condition since its been in a loft for 23 years if you fancy a trade.

best regards

dudz