Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

USA musicman stingray 5 all white stunning condition £750

greyparrot

[attachment=111609:IMAG0165.jpg][attachment=111609:IMAG0165.jpg][attachment=111609:IMAG0165.jpg][attachment=111609:IMAG0165.jpg][attachment=111609:IMAG0165.jpg]Evening fellas...have decided to sell a newly traded stingray 5. The condition is perfect other than 2 tiny marks one on the headstock (about 2mm) and 1 (2mm) just by the neck plate...tiny not a ding, other than that its mint, no scratches B/R or anything i can see. It looks stunning, and plays great. Im selling as i have 3 basses at the moment 4 with this one, and i use an old yamaha 5 string for gigs, i think i would be scared to dink this beut.....so it stays at home, silly it should be used. I also have a JD supernatural that i like and an upright. Im really not looking for any trades but if i would trade it for a status headless 4/5, or a top notch yamaha like nathan east ...but im sure there are wonderful basses i may trade for. The trade value i put at about 1k, but for a cash sale @ £750. This is a knockdown price to reflect the crappy cash flow out there at the moment. I may take very close offers. The bass really is stunning. I will confess im not a stingray chap, but thought id give it a go, but not for me really, although this is the warmest MM i have ever played, i guess due to the RW board. It has 3 band eq and a selector flick. Needs a new set of strings so leave that to you. It comes with a good rock bag, also in very good condition. I will post pics tomorrow in good light but heres a wee vid and sound clip of the very bass. I will post in the uk only at a cost of £15, thats with a 24hour service in fragil dept, i will also deliver to london for fuel, or meet around essex/hertforshire/cambridge or come on come over...hehe.........No pay pal, just cash - cheque or bank transfer please. I think this is a great price for a great bass, and in a way sad to see this baby go, but it needs to be used. I checked out the serial number and its a 2004 and all as it should be. It has a neat white pu cover as well, also original spec. These babys are £1600 new, and this is a really nice color in fantastic condtion. I will let it roll here for a couple of days then i will advertise it on a few (4 other sites, not ebay ) but BC has been good to me so i hope i can offer a good bass to someone here at a price that reflects the climate and that it will be used.....anyhoo heres the clip...heres me moby 07757875566 and any qs fire away........Thanks.
in the pics you can see the 2 marks i mentions they are not dings more like a light pencil color mark, other than that the bass is perfecto...

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I_r41Q0C2g&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube....2g&feature=plcp[/url]

and

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7otB_IceTs&feature=plcp"]https://www.youtube....Ts&feature=plcp[/url]

Edited by greyparrot

Lovely lovely looking SR5, this was mine for a short while, I only moved it on because I have one with a maple board which I prefer to rosewood.

Good price to.

Good luck with the sale/trade greyparrot.

[quote name='fluffo' timestamp='1340863724' post='1710572']
let me know if you fancy a trade, I have a Sandberg Jazz 5 TT5 on here for sale
[/quote]

i did see your bass but if im honest would want cash on top .........but i may have a cash sale

[quote name='Rumple' timestamp='1340867474' post='1710594']
Lovely lovely looking SR5, this was mine for a short while, I only moved it on because I have one with a maple board which I prefer to rosewood.

Good price to.

Good luck with the sale/trade greyparrot.
[/quote]

cheers pal, yep so you can vouch for it and me......yeah im selling less than you paid, but its all it ows me tbh and not trying to make a profit....it needs loving home.....at the moment the cat seems to enjoy sitting next to it......

Edited by greyparrot