Why become a member? ×

Who said you could not gig with a 30W amp???

mcnach

[quote name='tonyquipment' timestamp='1364567831' post='2028280']
hah this thread made me laugh...i've seen people turn up to gigs with no amp, just a DI out and reliant on the house PA...
[/quote]

I'd love to do that via my MXR 80+, but what's the general status on foldback monitors? Supply your own?

G.

[quote name='merello' timestamp='1364587447' post='2028643']
The police in Scotland just now are moving to a national force. They are becoming even more cocky than usual and becoming quite aggressive with football fans. Surprised the helicopters, dogs and riot vans didn't show!
[/quote]

I have to say that the pair of policemen that showed up were nothing but polite and nice to everyone. It sounded to me like they were asked to go, but they did not see the point of being there. Like I said, it was quite far from any residential area (all industrial estate, outside the forest), and it was a very easy going friendly atmosphere.
Except the guys that felt were they had to collaborate with the police (I point I fully understand) but did so by being rude to us and generally freaking out, not having a clue how the sound was being produced/controlled.

Never had any trouble with the police here in this country.