Why become a member? ×

ampeg SVT2 premier numbered 6 of 250 for sale £850.00 o.n.o. TRADED

Hi, reluctantly selling this beauty of an amp. I have not come across a lower number of this amp either so this probably is, for most, a once in a life time oppertunity!

This amp sounds amazing and is LOUD! Only minor issue is that the frequency dial nob is missing, can replace if required!

I'm looking to get a GK once this has gone. Message me for details!

Yours for £850.00 o.n.o.

Fully re valved now with the 10u Rack unit, which in itself is a serious heavy duty piece of kit and the fan unit included.

I am actually tempted to sell those separately as I think they would go for a pretty penny, but for now, they are included in the sale.

Edited by nickytheafghan

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the info! I did upload a pic - not sure where this has gone - though here it is again, with this light the number does look like 8 but it is in fact 6 - will get a better pic when I'm next in the room.

Looking for a £850.00 or nearest serious offer - this is a serious piece of kit - Happy to post out and I'd possibly be happy to foot half of this costs depending on the postage costs as this is a big heavy valve amp.

I will also throw in my 10u rack case and the fan unit if the buyer is interested in them at no extra charge - they won't be any use to me once it's gone!

Edited by nickytheafghan

Had a few bites on this now, one offer for asking price though while i await the buyer to be in funds this is still open to sale by mutual agreement. Had a few other bites too, so if your interested hit me up! All offers considered, possibly open to trade for the right rig. Looking for a GK!

Thanks for looking guys!

Edited by nickytheafghan

I seem to remember these were the series that sat between the last of the old SVTII models & the newer SVTII Pro?

Effectively they were the first run of the Pro series and had the same construction & guts of the Pro. Theoretically a little better built to begin with whilst they were checking them out :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...