Why become a member? ×

*SOLD*..F/S HARTKE ha4000 HEAD

justgone

This has to go!
I didn't really like it if i'm honest, couldn't get to grips with the weird EQ section and
i found it wasn't really powerfull enough for my needs.
I have now purchased a brand new Peavey Tour 700 (great amp!!), and this has the power i need (and then some).
So.......price?..how about offers over £100?
I've had this amp about 8 months, second hand, i paid £185 for it, and it's been housed in a rack unit from new i'm told,
so is in great nick.
I would prefer it to be picked up from my home as its rather heavy, plus potential buyers can see it for themselves etc etc.
Although you will have to bring a suitable cab to try it out as mine is in lock-up!
I may consider some kind of exchange for a similar valued bass (4 or 5string?) Or what have you.

photos should be here if i've done it right!?

[attachment=8056:PHTO0036.JPG] [attachment=8057:PHTO0023.JPG] [attachment=8058:PHTO0034.JPG]
[attachment=8059:PHTO0043.JPG] [attachment=8060:PHTO0035.JPG]

cheers

Jg

Edited by justgone

Just thought I'd chuck my two pennies worth in........I got one of these amps, reliable tight and punchy, plenty of scope with the EQ section, it's got a nice D Bass feature if you're into a bit of rumble :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cheers folks.

All PM`s replied to.

Just to add, as per original post at top of page, i have no cab to try it out with at my disposal currently,
But you're welcome to bring your own if you so wish, NP.

ta

Justgone

• 2 weeks later...