Why become a member? ×

Euphonic Audio iAmp 800 for sale - price reduction! ONLY £360 inc Delivery

Scullybass

SWMBO has insisted on a holiday in the med, so time to move these on as I have not been actively gigging in about a year. Its a bit exsessive for a home practice amp! in my Mrs opinion!

I'll get some photos up when I get home tonight.

[size=5][b]Euphonic Audio iAmp 800 - [s]£375[/s][/b][/size] [size=5][b]£360 [color=#ff0000](SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)[/color][/b][/size]
As new condition and included is the EA velvet lined carry bag. Best amp I have ever owned by a country mile!

From the EA website:
The iAMP features an isolated, fully shielded transformer, gold plated input and output jacks*, both series and parallel effects loops, DI output, dual line voltage switch for both the US and Europe, onboard limiter, CD input and, of course, the unique EA tone shaping section.

The result is a high performance, fully featured, small footprint rack-mountable amp head that at under 20 pounds is comfortable powering speakers in a concert level environment. With an amazing efficiency rating of 85% the iAMP needs no cooling fan. Power when you demand it and silence when you don't.

500w @ 8ohms,
800w @ 4ohms
and 1000w @ 2ohms.

Will also trade for a two week med holiday, preferably in Corsica. :)

Edited by Scullybass

I'm going back to 10 inch speakers and one of my NEO 212's is getting picked up on Sunday.
Scarily, I'm thinking about the amp, but in quiet negotiations with another chap about a bass.
I can see me getting in a right bloody mess :lol: .

[quote name='Scullybass' timestamp='1340612179' post='1706813']
Thought I'd priced these to sell quick, am I asking too much or is the market just very slow at the moment?
[/quote]

That sounds like a good price for the iAmp. I have the i500 and they're very good amps.