Why become a member? ×

Aria GT5 5 string bass £100! ****SOLD****

Dood

[url="http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/82000022/Images/34/STB-GT5_SBK_0003.jpg"]http://images.channe...T5_SBK_0003.jpg[/url]

I bought this Bass a while back with the sole intention of using for workshops, but the poor thing has remained pretty much untouched for months. So, I'm going to let it go as a bit of a clear out.

Bolt On Maple neck w/ Maple fretboard with MOP-like block inlays, flame Maple top under a burst finish. MM pickup and active two band preamp with bass and treble cut/boost. Quick release battery compartment. Individual monorail quick-release bridge pieces.

I'm based in Norwich and if you collect, you can have this bass for a total crazy bargain of just £100!

now, it has a ding or few on it, that I will photograph for you and that's really the only reason for letting it go so cheap. A great 'spare' bass. It does a fantastic MM impression at a fraction of the price!

Pictures coming up. Also selling a MarkBass F1 and a Hartke 4.5XL, both stupidly cheap!

Cheers Stag :) yup, a bargain to be had!

Jonsebass, thank you but this is just a sale, though i'm trying to select a distortion pedal I'd like!

Yes, I do travel quite a lot. Especially Romford and Kent atthe moment. However I have two in the queue who want to see the Bass tomorrow. I will update to let you all know if it's still here after then. I guess it's unlikely judging by the interest!

:)

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1339269767' post='1686256']
Cheers Stag :) yup, a bargain to be had!

Jonsebass, thank you but this is just a sale, though i'm trying to select a distortion pedal I'd like!
[/quote]

Would you be interested in a custom made fuzz/octave pedal?