Why become a member? ×

A Rockin' Bass which looks like a GLOwing FIRE - SOLD!!!

cardinaljay

I purchased this bass guitar around a year ago and have gigged it only once or twice. No other reason for selling other than I want to put the funds towards a wonderful relic project P Bass on here. I have recorded with it too and I am so shocked - it reminds my of another bass I have played before.. whoever made it has ecaped my mind. Oh, please excuse my cat called Rick in the picture below. . . I'm not joking, it he is called Rick

THIS BASS IS NOW SOLD

I live in Suffolk and would prefer collection or meeting up half way. Delivery can be arranged.

My cat called Rick is not included!

[center][b]Things about the bass[/b][/center][list]
[*]Thru Neck - very playable with low action
[*]Superb finish including binding on the neck and chequered binding on the body
[*]very responsive pick ups - looks like my toaster
[*]All electronics are very well put together and there's no crackles etc
[*]Terrific build quality
[/list]
[center][b]Pictures of the bass[/b][/center]

Any questions, I can talk so either call me on 07792 179950 or send me a message.

Thanks for reading,

Jay

PS - No I am not a Cardinal

Edited by cardinaljay

[quote name='jwlkr' timestamp='1338459816' post='1674818']
great title but be carful with picutres of th headstock, or johnny will come and break your fretting hand with a hammer!!!
apparently
[/quote]

Ha - thanks I shall keep all fingers crossed.

[quote name='billyapple' timestamp='1338463042' post='1674878']
Anyone one know how this bass compares to another bass with the same aesthetic quality?
[/quote]

Yeah - I used to have a 4thousand1. With this bass there's no double truss rod, the fretboard isn't laquered and the bridge imo is more friendly. The bridge pick up is also screwed into the body. On my 4thousand1, whilst playing aggressively, it kept failing down into the cavity which was annoying - no such problem here. I also find the bridge pick up is easier to play over - no sharpish edges.

This was recorded through a video camera mic - the amp I am using is a Stagg busking amp which should be used for guitar. You'll get an idea of what it sounds like. Sounds quite like a bass Bruce Foxton used to play, or that chap from Yes. Ah - my memory. . .

Here y'are.

http://youtu.be/xKFCnw0UsAM