Why become a member? ×

Natural Marcus Miller Jazz. Aguilar OB2 + DiMarzio Ultras *SOLD*

warwickhunt

haha fair play, have you found much use in the 5 string and how well have you played on it?

The SR5 is a beast in all respects, like the Miller basses; a good thumper but i just have no use for the B for any genres i play in bands or personal tastes.

Just to say, if all else fails, you know where to find me but in the mean time, all the best.

BSB

:D I've got all sorts of none-Warwick sh*t sitting around the house! :lol:

The Ric is in fact a 70's thru-neck copy (stereo outputs, shark-fin inlays, binding etc.) and the fact that someone has hand printed Ric********r on the TRC makes for a very convincing 'tribute' to the real thing. However, some things are destined to stay with me and others will simply be having a holiday with me... and anything with Fender on the top is likely in the latter camp (even though I fancy a Roadworn)!

Of course if you buy a Wal with the money that I give you for a Squier or Streamer then I could have another different bass in the house. :D

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1339874566' post='1695849']
Of course if you buy a Wal with the money that I give you for a Squier or Streamer then I could have another different bass in the house. :D
[/quote]

hmmm...

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='angelagnostic' timestamp='1340782466' post='1709392']
John you just looking for trades or is there a cash sale price for the Jazz? Purely out of interest (the wife is in)
[/quote]
Your Mrs will have a love/hate relationship with me... I buy two (or is it three) basses from you and then sell you one back! :D

It certainly isn't out of the question that I'd sell it rather than trade. ;)

• 2 weeks later...