Why become a member? ×

Natural Marcus Miller Jazz. Aguilar OB2 + DiMarzio Ultras *SOLD*

warwickhunt

Both basses now SOLD! ;)

The natural bass is the one that I kept back out of the two; it has DiMarzio Ultra pups and an Aguilar OB2 preamp. It is in excellent condition, no dings, dinks or worming, with a tiny 5mm lacquer crack in the neck pocket of the natural bass but you'd be hard pushed to see it and may not have, had I not mentioned it... and it is just in the lacquer! The upgrades are all good ones and the cost alone for those is several £100. I've just bought a Sadowsky Jazz so this now has to go... definitely!

£725 no case (though I could supply one at a push but it'd cost extra), though it would be very well packed for carriage; see my feedback for confirmation that I'd look after it in transit.

Edited by warwickhunt

Jeez!

I've been chasing the white one around through a couple of different owners now, so I might as well ask you the same question I asked them. I know it's not a Roadworn but would this interest you at all?

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/131843-pedulla-pentabuzz-fretless-5-string-still-up-for-grabs-price-drop/

LOL I had a funny feeling that was coming!

Unfortunately like others, I'm not a 5 string kind of guy and it's compounded by the fact that I don't do fretless either! :(

I wouldn't care but that Pedulla looks lush and it goes without saying that were it 4 string and fretted I'd have been sniffing.

Potential trade in the offing for the White Miller, if anyone wants this and has something to trade please get in quick as I need to make a decision this weekend.

The natural one is still available (Aggie OB2 and DiMarzio Ultras fitted). ;)

[quote name='rommi' timestamp='1339015901' post='1682591']
Would a Sandberg California PM4 (only a few months old) interest you?.. Matt
[/quote]
Tell me it's a sunburst/tort and I will be... other colours, I'm a tart and it 'may' be! ;)

[quote name='warwickhunt' timestamp='1338817809' post='1679609']
Hope you're resting that knee... feet up, beer/wine in hand while you re-cooperate. ;)
[/quote]

. . . with kids, he should have one drink in each hand ;) LOL

lovely basses, if only i could trade you my EB MM SR5 :(

BSB

[quote name='bigsmokebass' timestamp='1339182241' post='1685127']
lovely basses, if only i could trade you my EB MM SR5 :(
[/quote]

Oddly enough I've just bought a cheapy 5 string after being impressed by JPJ's Ray 5. I've got a couple of options at the moment with regards to swaps/sales and in all the permutations I've looked at I'd not have any cash to put towards getting a better 5 string... not that I'm convinced I can get used to a 5 any way! :lol: