Why become a member? ×

Hello there newbie from Mansfield

drfritch

Hi there i'm new here so please be kind.
I have playing bass for a couple of years now and really enjoy it.
I am in a band which is going well.

I Have 2 basses.
They are a 1963 Burns vistasonic
And an acoustic just for messing about with at home.

My rigs are a Orange terror bass 1000 watt head into a trace elliot 1 x15 with a 400 celestion.

And a home made 8 x 10 made from a 1920's tall boy powered by a trace elliot 200w head

I am looking for a trace 1 x 15 cab if anyone has one.

Thanks Greg

Welcome Greg, from someone just down the A38 from you. There's a few of us on here from around the Notts/Derbys/S.Yorkshire area.

Show us a photo of the homemade 8 x 10. It sounds great! A 1920's Tallboy. Was that one of Al Capone's gang?

Len

Alright youth. Nip in and say hello to my gf and baby boy. They were transferred to Mnsfield neo-natal from Leicester. There was no room at the inn at LRI which is amazing. He's less than a foot long. A good thing though judging by the recent news story regarding baby death at LRI. The very same thing nearly happened to us both times now. She was told that her pain was not contractions but a urine infection and was left pacing the waiting room. She gave birth 30 minutes later. That was this time. The first time around I had to drag the midwives into the room we had been left in, again 10 minutes later we had a baby girl. The Mansfield hospital is absolutely amazing!