Why become a member? ×

Compact GK rig for sale(Sold)

funkyhobbit

1 GK 700RB MK2 , 2X10 Combo and 1 GK 210RBH extention cab.
Complete with GK Bi-Amp Speak-on cable.

The Rig is the most recent GK stuff, excellent condition,only seen a handfull of gigs.

Nice punchy GK tone Approx 500Watts of power.

£550.00.

Sorry but no trades and no splits.

Please PM me or ring on 07970348377.

Collection only.

Edited by funkyhobbit

[quote name='Smash' post='187203' date='Apr 28 2008, 01:42 PM']That's a stonking good deal there... if only this was further down sarf it would be snapped up. Good luck with the sale[/quote]

I know, if it was would snap it up now... I dont thing I could bring myself to a 12hr round trip and god knows how much diesel money to go and get it!!!

Looks absolutely stunning. One question (probably being a biff) but the specs say 380w into 4 ohms. Im assuming both the combo and the cab are 8 Ohms. giving 4 ohms resultant? Cant work out the approx 500W output? :) but its probably me. If its 500W im very interested.

[quote name='bass_ferret' post='188975' date='Apr 30 2008, 04:45 PM']According to GK website - POWER <1% THD: Main Amp-320W, 480W with Extension Cabinet -- Horn Amp-50W@8ohm. GK are unique in driving the horn separately. Anyway - I doubt you or anyone else would notice the difference between 380 watts and 500 watts.[/quote]

Should have paid attention to detail :blush: Missed the Mk 2 and googled the original.Taxi for one.

Hi mark
How are you mate? if your selling this whats next on your shopping list then, something nice ill bet.
By the way ebs cab gone now have 2 accugrooves very happy :)
All the best mate- LEE

Thanks for the comments.
[/quote]