Why become a member? ×

Fender Mike Dirnt P bass *TRADED*

jezzaboy

[attachment=107429:SAM_0455.JPG][attachment=107430:SAM_0456.JPG][attachment=107431:SAM_0458.JPG][attachment=107432:SAM_0459.JPG][attachment=107433:SAM_0462.JPG][attachment=107434:SAM_0464.JPG][attachment=107435:SAM_0463.JPG][attachment=107436:SAM_0460.JPG]

This bass has now been traded.

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Nah Johnny, 74 wasn`t a vintage year for kidney`s, especially yours!! :D Thanks for the kind words.

Had a think about this. As I would still need another bass, I may part exchange this for a bass up to the value of around £160. Basically I would be looking for £200 plus a bass from you. Would be looking for another P bass, some kind of Ibanez or a Yamaha. Pm me if intrested

Jez

Edited by jezzaboy

Wow mate I am sorry your letting this go. I really love mine and have been loving it more and more each gig with my orange rig.

I have zero cons on these basses and ALOT of pros :)

Jez is 100% regarding the tone pot, this 1 dial is your 1 stop shop to all the sounds you get from your active basses, however it's sooooooo easy to get your sound rather than dicking about with treble, mid and bass cut and boosts.

At this silly silly price I think Jez is actually insulting the bass, however for you lucky lot this is the steal of the year. I suggest someone buy this now and thank me later for the recommendation

Jez

I have a white scratch plate I can send you if you want it. I've got two other's (black and tort) made by the Bass doc that I switch between and the white isnt used at all.

These P basses are so so good and very versatile in terms of all types of classic p bass tone. From bright to soul - tone monsters they are with that heavy body, BAII bridge and possibly the greatest P bass pick up (fender or anyone else) have ever made!

I have a Dirnt pick up fitted into my Squier and its immense!

[i]Good - I've a habit of lusting after your basses & I REALLY can't justify this . Been thinking about what I could magic up - especially as I promised the love of my life that I would never get another bass as I had everything I wanted in that department- that was before I went & got an Epi EB3 =- don't know how I lived without it!![/i]
[i]Good luck[/i]
[i]D[/i]