Why become a member? ×

+SOLD+ Warwick Streamer LX4 2009 - Added Pics

Hutton

I have for sale a 2009 Warwick Streamer LX4. I have only had the bass for a couple of weeks but I know that it is not for me. The bass is in unmarked condition and is really like new. It has also been waxed regularly since new. The body is a beautiful flamed and spalted maple which Warwick thought nice enough to feature in their own website in the gallery pictures of Streamer LX4s. It has just had a pro setup and is therefore nicely playable. I will ship the bass in a new crocodile skin hardcase which in turn will be packed in a cardboard container. Details are as follows:-

Warwick Streamer LX4
21st April 09
Flamed Maple AAA body
Natural Oil Finish
Ovangkol Neck
Chrome Hardware

I am looking for £850 (inc. shipping). I know it's a long shot but if anyone has a Fender USA Unlined Fretless Precision then I would be interested to talk about a possible trade.

I have been asked to include pics of the case. So here it is:-

Edited by Hutton

Wow, Hutton, very shocked to see this. That was until I read what you are after which is exactly what I am after also :) I am considering a Fender Tony Franklin in black as fretless Precisions are very hard to find and this is the only one Fender seem to be making at the moment. I could never part with my LX4 and is just sounds and plays so good which makes it difficult and I may have to part with my Streamer Jazzman fretless :( Good luck with the search and let me know if you find one.

[quote name='Linus27' timestamp='1336427130' post='1645572']
Wow, Hutton, very shocked to see this. That was until I read what you are after which is exactly what I am after also :) I am considering a Fender Tony Franklin in black as fretless Precisions are very hard to find and this is the only one Fender seem to be making at the moment. I could never part with my LX4 and is just sounds and plays so good which makes it difficult and I may have to part with my Streamer Jazzman fretless :( Good luck with the search and let me know if you find one.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm surprised myself. I have got into fretless playing and as I'm really a Precision guy a decision had to be made. The LX4 is a cracking bass but it's the last one in so it's got to be the first one out. I do have the Corvette fretless which is great but a Precision would be right up my street. I have also looked at the Tony Franklin and it does seem to be the way to go. All I need is for someone to take the LX4 off my hands.

[quote name='Manfred741' timestamp='1336549577' post='1647181']
Looks killer !
[/quote]

I agree. Sounds killer too.

See the first post for added pics of the case which comes with the bass.