Why become a member? ×

+++AWESOME+++Marshall bass combo B150 for sale

Slowly gathering dust this robust little 1 x 15 combo sits unused and neglected in the spot where my wife wants to install a tumble dryer. Now between you and me theres no graphic eq on the tumble dryer, the bottom end resonance is slack at best, and theres no blend between solid state and valve preamp on the tumble dryer.
I've tried drying shirts on the Marshall bass amp and it works ok, it takes a while but you can practice your licks while you're waiting.
The tumble dryer has only one input in the front where you shove your damp smalls. My marshall has 2, passive and active only I think theres a cracked solder joint somewhere on the active input, I've only ever bothered using the passive.
So what's it going to be? Hotpoint or Marshall? Yours for £120 which is a lot less than a Bosch tumble dryer.
Its got casters fitted to the base so you dont even need to lift it to a gig, just attach a stout rope and tow it behind the car.
Of course, if you'd rather do your laundry then stop wasting my time and get your iron out.
Pics somewhere shortly.

Edited by Al Heeley

[quote name='jackhammer' timestamp='1336089884' post='1640899']
This did make me chuckle, I'm going to put +++awesome+++ in all of my posts, we could start a game... Spot the awesomeness
[/quote]

+++ AWESOME +++ is the new TIM. :lol:

(see my sig btw)

Just to say that I have one of these and it's a great bit of kit. The only problem is that it's a heavy beast. I am actually looking for another one as one lives at the practice room and I'd like another one for home. I'm in the Midlands though and this is is 'up north', else I'd be interested.

[quote name='Count Bassy' timestamp='1336396424' post='1644915']
Just to say that I have one of these and it's a great bit of kit. The only problem is that it's a heavy beast. I am actually looking for another one as one lives at the practice room and I'd like another one for home. I'm in the Midlands though and this is is 'up north', else I'd be interested.
[/quote]

Whoops, just read the thread and realised its the MB150 you have, not the B150 that I have. The MB150 might also be a fine piece of kit, but I can't vouch for it!

Apologies, my mistake, it is the B150 - its one of these - soz not my pic, same model, this ones found on google image search. I'm in Honley. Let me know if you're passing nearby, u can pop in for a test run

Edited by Al Heeley