Why become a member? ×

PLEASE REMOVE ACG 9 string - DEAL DONE

7string

Thanks again for all the kind words guys. It's really appreciated.

I've had a couple of really interesting offers for trades. I've had a think and:

[b][size=5]Trade-wise, 5, & 6 strings fretted and fretless. If you have interesting idea then I'm willing to listen. [/size][/b][b][size=5] :D[/size][/b]

[b][size=5]If you're coming to this late, the price for the 9 is £2800 o.n.o.[/size][/b]

Edited by 7string

Nope. But I got in contact with Alan yesterday and ordered some new S.I.T. strings for it!!

Replacements aren't that bad to get hold of. The highest and lowest are the ones which you can't get at local store. But Warwick and Circle K do them as well as S.I.T.

The S.I.T. ones last ages before losing their brightness, so highly recommended :D

Once again guys, thnaks for all the kind words. It is very much appreciated. :blush:

I'm trying to look as this in a positive light. I can still play (which is something I couldn't do when I first got ill) and this is a chance to get another fantastic instrument. An opportunity which I'm lucky to have, especially as funds get a bit squeezed when you can't work.

[quote name='7string' timestamp='1336145929' post='1641676']
I'll have ask the other party before posting any more details here.
[/quote]

No bother matey, I've put 2 + 2 together already :)

Trade abandoned. :(

[size=5][b]Cash price for the bass £2800 o.n.o. Feel free throw your trade ideas at me. First preference is Sei, but looking at basses of similar quality. 5 or 6 fretted or fretless !![/b][/size]

Can I once again say how much I appreciate all the kind word that are on this thread. My illness means my life can be quite depressing and the comments are really uplifting. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Deal done.

Can I please again thank everyone for their kind words on this thread. It really means a lot. Coping with an illness which has no cure and which has such debilitating symptoms gets tough both physically and mentally, so thanks for taking the time to type something on here. :blush:

The 9 was exchanged for a Sei 6 fretless which doesn't cause me pain to play :D