Why become a member? ×

! SOLD ! Fender Precision Fretless

walplayer

[b]NOW GONE TO A GOOD HOME[/b]

Fretless Precision mim active deluxe special body with p/j mag pickups plus
Ghost piezo bridge pickup
Fender Jazz Special MIJ neck unlined rosewood board .
I had the neck fitted by a luthier who set it up properly,it's an '87 neck . The person who fitted the piezo bridge removed the old mid pot and linked the piezo in that way.

Controls ;
Volume ,Pan and Stacked Bass Treble boost and cut all for the magnetic pickups
Volume control for the piezo with push /pull function ,(Ghost describe it as Light and Dark)

Not mint has a few dings and scratches ,some scratchy noise on the pan control for the mag pickups but a good solid bass.
Huge range of tones you can mix in ,it's strung with rounds currently but would really be better with flats on
Comes with Fender gig bag and original bridge ,plus the booklet for the piezo and other bits that weren't used.
I'll get some more pics up,it looks black ,i thought it was for a while but it's actually very very very dark blue :D

Edited by walplayer

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1334759683' post='1620788']
bump for a lovely looking bass and a top gent!
[/quote]

Cheers guys ,
just to be clear on the controls ,all 3 pickups can be solo'd and all can be mixed together so lots of options tone wise.
Here's a pic of the fingerboard ,it's rosewood so could really do with flatwounds on it.

[IMG]http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp219/walplayer/fretless%20pj/DSC00449.jpg[/IMG]