Why become a member? ×

mesa boogie m2000, Schroeder 1210R - BOTH NOW SOLD

choffer74

Hi,

Having not played bass seriously for a few years now I've finally decided to get rid of some of my gear. So with great reluctance i'm putting my Mesa Boogie M-2000 amp and Schroeder 1210R cab up for sale.

The Mesa is in reasonable condition. Its been kept in the flight case all its life, and i'll throw this into the sale. I did have it serviced a few years back just before i stopped playing, although its never been the quitest thing. It could probably do with another service to blow out any dust from any of the pots. The sale also includes the footpedal - i never really used it whilst gigging but i've just checked it out and it works perfectly.

The Schroeder is in good condition. Its one of the earlier models (purchased around 2005) - i believe some of the later models had some issues with build quality - not this one!

I wont bother putting any more deatils about the equipment as i'm sure most of you will know all about them or you can do a quick search on here. If you've got any questions let me know and i'll do my best to answer them.

I'm looking for [s]£500[/s] [s]£480[/s] [s]£460[/s][b] SOLD [/b]for the Mesa (including the case), and [s]£350[/s] £[s]320[/s] £[s]300[/s][b] SOLD [/b]for the Schroeder. I've attached a couple of photos but can add more if needed.

I'm in Bow, East London if you want to come and check them out. I'll also be selling some effects very soon (bassballs, micro synth, owen gremlin)

Thanks
Graham

[attachment=104625:P1000644.JPG]
[attachment=104626:P1000643.JPG]
[attachment=104627:P1000642.JPG]

Edited by choffer74

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...