Why become a member? ×

Squier VM Jazz

Rowbee

My ongoing house move is prompting me to question whether or not I'm using half of the stuff I own (not just bass equipment).

I've come to realise that I haven't used either of these basses for about a year since I really fell in love with my Modulus Funk Unlimited. For that reason, I think it's best that I move these on and spend the money on buying a bass I'll actually use.

[s]First is my Musicman Sterling which is the probably the first "proper" bass I've ever owned. We've been through a lot together, and yet it is still in immaculate condition. For this I would be looking for £750.[/s]

Second is the Squier Vintage Modified Jazz I bought from Despot. It has seen half of one gig in the time I've owned it, which means there's really no point in me owning it. For this I would like [s]£190[/s] £180 (which I think is what I paid for it).

Apologies for the quality of the photographs, but I only have a crumby camera phone. :-)

[Edit] I've now decided it's far too much of a wrench to sell my Sterling, so this is now just for my VM Jazz with a price drop to £180 collected, or meet up within reason.

Edited by Rowbee

[quote name='Rowbee' timestamp='1334165859' post='1611941']
The thing is Jake, I do love the Sterling but I never use it, so would like to get something else. Besides, you know I don't like owning too many basses at any one time..
[/quote]

I can't end up with more guitars than you!

Edited by Jakester

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...