Why become a member? ×

Mazeti Basses

Grumpy

Has anybody any ideas what these basses are like? Looked on EBay and there are a few around reasonaly priced. I just wondered cos I've never heard of this make what they are like?? Any input good or bad would be appreciated...thanks!!

I picked up a mini P style, 30'' scale for just £50 on t'bay. It's my standard open mic nite bass and it's great fun. Even came with D'Addarios on although I've replaced with a set of Chromes but that's just me. The hardware seems to be generally cast rather than machined so we'll have to see how it goes in the long run.
Highly recommended.
SR

Edited by StanRobinson

• 5 years later...

A long time after I posted this thread, I remembered that I'd seen a Mazeti guitar in a pawn shop in Derby. I remember thinking that up close it didn't look quite as good as they did in the ebay pictures. But, a quick google shows that reviews are mixed, some good, some not so good.

Also I remembered that while they don't come up often, another (I presume) ebay brand HK (HeKe Vertrieb) released a seven string which was reasonably priced for what it was. If I remember correctly (which often I don't), they were German designed, but Korean made. And in my opinion they look the bees knees.