Why become a member? ×

GONE

Dubs

then it...erm...gets used as firewood? no idea. I'll probably just have the hassle of driving it to my parents to get put at the back of the spare room for it not to be seen for 30 years, and then I'll rediscover it and by some amazingly incredible miracle it's become a much sort after piece of kit and with the money I make from flogging it I'll be able to buy a ridiculous custom made bass that will cost a gratuitous amount of dolla...or more likely it gets a 99p starting price and is sold to the highest bidder – last resort

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='193883' date='May 7 2008, 02:29 PM']bump for a cheap and powerful cab - its a trouser flapper ;)[/quote]

MB1. :)
Will Definately keep the Drummer Regular!....providing he eats it!......Here!..... wheres my Washboard?. :huh:

[quote name='cheddatom' post='197896' date='May 13 2008, 12:42 PM']I'll pick it up for the cost of my diesel?

EDIT: If it doesn't cost me £40 for the round trip, i'll give you the difference! :)[/quote]

Are you in Stoke? That's only gonna be about a 60 mile round trip – about a tenner in diesel?...unless you're driving an 8.2ltr Juggernaut :huh:

I’m feeling generous so you can have it for £75 if you’re interested and gonna collect it.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='198114' date='May 13 2008, 04:53 PM']Are you in Stoke? That's only gonna be about a 60 mile round trip – about a tenner in diesel?...unless you're driving an 8.2ltr Juggernaut :)

I’m feeling generous so you can have it for £75 if you’re interested and gonna collect it.[/quote]

I was thinking I would try the sports mode out on my new car.

To be honest i'm way too broke to be wasting money on cabs when I can't even gig at the moment. I was just offerring a removal service 'cos I have space for it and would love the extra volume. Good luck with the sale!

[quote name='cheddatom' post='198501' date='May 14 2008, 09:12 AM']I was thinking I would try the sports mode out on my new car.

To be honest i'm way too broke to be wasting money on cabs when I can't even gig at the moment. I was just offerring a removal service 'cos I have space for it and would love the extra volume. Good luck with the sale![/quote]

fair doos mate...I'll take £75 cash from anyone who turns up at my door and takes it away

[quote name='ben604' post='199839' date='May 15 2008, 07:19 PM']Hello, can I be cheeky and offer £60?[/quote]

i can't really go lower than £70 mate, and that's only if you're able to collect it this weekend?

the cab has hardly been used at all, I'm practically giving it away at £70.

Why this weekend? I've just sold my SVT-CL and wont get the cash for that until sunday, so this weekend isnt an option as I'm up in Liverpool. I'd be wanting a courier to pick it up early next week. If that sounds ok, I'm happy to give you £70 for it.

Ben.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='199979' date='May 15 2008, 10:19 PM']i can't really go lower than £70 mate, and that's only if you're able to collect it this weekend?

the cab has hardly been used at all, I'm practically giving it away at £70.[/quote]

[quote name='ben604' post='200010' date='May 15 2008, 10:54 PM']Why this weekend? I've just sold my SVT-CL and wont get the cash for that until sunday, so this weekend isnt an option as I'm up in Liverpool. I'd be wanting a courier to pick it up early next week. If that sounds ok, I'm happy to give you £70 for it.

Ben.[/quote]

Yeah that would be more than fine mate…we should continue this in PM

PS - why have you sold such a magnificent head?

[quote name='stevie' post='210520' date='Jun 1 2008, 02:19 PM']Bump - this should have sold by now. Bargain.[/quote]
Cheers mate. I’m almost thinking of withdrawing it depending on finding somewhere to store it because I know it’s almost definitely going to come in handy sometime down the line, and £70 for a 400W cab is so generous even if I do say so myself :)

• 2 weeks later...