Why become a member? ×

GONE

Dubs

Carlsbro 1x15 Cab:

Very rugged design, completely solid. I've only had this for less than a year from brand spanking new and in that time I’ve only taken it outside the house once for a gig. Other than that it's not even been plugged into the combo because with this plugged into the Trace, the SPL is ridiculous, so as for condition; it's mint.
I've had it stored up against a wall and for some reason the carpet has bobbled up and frayed a bit (you can see it a bit from the side view), but this is not due to mistreatment so be confident of it's mechanical condition.
Rated at 400W @ 8ohms. It's a 15" Eminence driver. 1 Speakon connection only. It came with a manual but due to disorganisation, I've lost it :) .
£100...no? oh ok then, call it [u][b]£80[/b][/u]!!!

[attachment=7594:Picture_003.jpg]
[attachment=7595:Picture_006.jpg]
[attachment=7596:Picture_007.jpg]
[attachment=7597:Picture_008.jpg]

Edited by benwhiteuk

Bump :)

and I think it's also worth mentioning a few other things about the Trace. It's got a green backlight on the head so you can see all the controls in pitch black - everything that's green in the picture illuminates. Great on-board dual band compression which I always have set at around the number 2 or 3 position. It's the 7210H GP7 version, not to be confused with the older series 6 7210 version without the horn.
Found a pdf. of the manual - [url="http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/7BAND.PDF"]http://www.britishaudioservice.com/inst/7BAND.PDF[/url]
It's got a cool LED traffic light system for setting the input gain; Green = More Gain, Amber = Thumbs Up, Red = Less Gain. I'm really milking this now...don't know what more I can say. I guess it's all going to be in that pdf.

Good bit of British engineering this is...

Bump for a great little combo.

If you're interested but the price is too steep then give me a PM an offer and I will see about coming down a bit. I might be open to p/x on something but it would have to be something very tempting as I could really do with the money and I've already got a lot of 'stuff'.

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='178268' date='Apr 16 2008, 08:03 PM']more bumping :brow:

can't believe no ones in the market for a cheapish 2x10[/quote]

Have a bump on me my friend.

I've had an Ashdown rig on here for £300 for nearly a fortnight now with no takers at all. I

I'm assuming there must be an acute shortage of funds. :) :huh:

[quote name='bassicinstinct' post='178584' date='Apr 17 2008, 09:41 AM']Have a bump on me my friend.

I've had an Ashdown rig on here for £300 for nearly a fortnight now with no takers at all. I

I'm assuming there must be an acute shortage of funds. :) :huh:[/quote]

Damn, maybe I've chosen a bad time to sell, time will tell...

Good luck shifting your Ashdown gear - supprised no one has snapped it up.

The Trace Elliot looks to have been sold pending payment.

1x15 still available, anyone is welcome to come and try it out if you're in my neck of the woods.

:)

Edit: Derby that is...not Portsmouth

Edited by benwhiteuk

[quote name='dj150888' post='184460' date='Apr 24 2008, 12:45 PM']May be interested in the 1x15 if you can post to N. Ireland.[/quote]

I'd rather not TBH. I wouldn’t know how to package it for a start but also I wouldn't want to be liable for damage in transit as it would be getting loaded and unloaded a number of times onto a number of vans if it's going over to Ireland. As it happened the Trace is getting sent via City Link pretty soon depending on when I actually do receive payment...but that's quite a bit smaller then the 1x15 cab.
If you look into it and are happy to pay for the shipping then I will consider packing it up for shipping over to N. Ireland, but I think the shipping is going to be extortionate and not worth it for a 100 quid cab but by all means have a look into it.

Postage would probably be about £30 if the cab is ~20kg. If you just completely encase it in a lot of bubble wrap and then insulating foam it should be ok in the post. I've posted cabs to people like that and they've always arrived fine

[quote name='dj150888' post='184763' date='Apr 24 2008, 07:26 PM']Postage would probably be about £30 if the cab is ~20kg. If you just completely encase it in a lot of bubble wrap and then insulating foam it should be ok in the post. I've posted cabs to people like that and they've always arrived fine[/quote]

I'll try and find some scales to weigh it, but I think it's going to be closer to 27kg or 28kg...possibly 30kg. The Trace combo is about 34Kg and the 1x15 is slightly lighter, but only slightly. I'll get on it though.

[quote name='610*c' post='184873' date='Apr 24 2008, 09:52 PM']That would look sooo nice under my Carlsbro combo.[/quote]

yes it would my friend, it would look amazingly amazing :brow:...

bumpmeister...

It's got to be gone by the end of June so I've got 2 months to shift it...starting to think 2 months is a little optimistic :)

I'd consider trade offers on it for anything...quite literally anything.