Why become a member? ×

Greetings from Canada - WTB Bass Guitar Mag back issues

4to5to6

Greetings from Canada!!!

I'm a serious electric bass guitar player that has played for many years at all levels.

Currently into MTD 535 and Fender 4-string Jazz basses and Aguilar, Ampeg and EBS amplification.

I am a member of talkbass.com under the same user name in the US and members there recommended I become a member here in order to find the back issues of Bass Guitar I've been searching around for.

WTB: UK Bass Guitar Magazine back issues:
No. 2 - Issue 2/2002 Summer
No. 23 - Mar/Apr 2006
No. 25 - July/Aug 2006

I have tons of Bass Player back issues if anyone wants to trade or will gladly give cash for these three issues that I would really like hard copies of.

I am also interested in upcoming bass summer schools in the UK as I would like to plan a combined vacation / school trip.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Watch it - those Canadians are ganging up on us.
That's two on this page. That makes a gang. :angry2: :D

Welcome to another friend from Canada. Fantastic country and people are just great. Have friends / relatives scattered from Niagara to Vancouver Island and places in between.

I'll have a look for the mags you need and if i have them you can take them. Probably a long shot though dating back to 2006.
I have a wife who cleans a lot. I'm surprised i haven't been thrown out :lol: :thank_you:

All the best
Dave

Edited by dmccombe7