Why become a member? ×

FT mexican deluxe active 5 string fender jazz

barronvonmarlon

[quote name='barronvonmarlon' timestamp='1331668905' post='1576988']
hi i have a deluxe active 5 string mexican jazz that i am looking to trade for a 4 string of equivalent value this i will try and get a pic up as soon as possible cheers. Would also consider selling for the right offer
[/quote]

Assuming/hoping this is a "minter", I may have something of interest to you???? Get your photos up buddy!
Lol............ from someone who's only just got the hang of photobucket!

hi i have a deluxe active 5 string mexican jazz that i am looking to trade for a 4 string of equivalent value this i will try and get a pic up as soon as possible cheers. Would also consider selling for the right offer
[/quote]

If your considering selling forum rules state you have to place a price in your add.

Thanks

hi guys i will post pics tonight after work. Yeah i would say it is mint needs a bit of a setup but that is easy solved i can get it done here by my local guy if the other party wants. as far as selling goes sorry about the no price thing i am really more into a trade. oh and im in Ayr Scotland quite near glasgow

Would also consider selling for the right offer
[/quote]

I think it's that part of your post Johngh is highlighting

If you're just after a trade you don't need to state a price, but if you're considering selling it you do need to.

• 1 month later...