Why become a member? ×

FS East U- Retro preamp

I've fallen hard for the Acg filter preamp I tried out at the bass show in London, so I've decided to sell my East U-Retro preamp. I paid £200 for it last year, and it's in as new condition. I think on the website it's listed as the 01 Retro. It's fitted to my Prosebass at the moment.
If there is serious interest, I'll post some pictures, but it's the same as in the East website
I'd like £90 for it, delivered (but without the knobs)

[quote name='skelf' timestamp='1331290003' post='1570774']
They usually come with two washers and two nut which would allow you to set the height through the scratch plate.
[/quote]

If this is the case, then I'd definitely like it assuming I've got 1st dibs. Will improve my shuker satinline no end.

I'm afraid the preamp came with one set of washers/nuts. Or at least, I've lost the others, if I ever did have them! It's mounted through the body wood on mine. I'm not sure if they can be adapted. Sorry if that's not very helpful

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1331337986' post='1571762']
You will also find that John East is extraordinarily helpful.
[/quote]

He is. Talking to John I've decided to go for a U Retro with a modification to give me all pickup options in passive. I have a U Retro in my ACG Salace and love it. In fact I've probably owned or fitted more John East products than most. Alan's new filter based pre is most interesting :D