Why become a member? ×

G&L L2500 5 string For Sale

Daz_Bassman

G&L L2500 5 string bass USA. Real deal, [b]NOT[/b] a Tribute!!! Check out reviews via google!

Great bass as good as a musicman in my opinion. I'm in Devon but can post within UK with insuance for about £25

wanting £850

Serial Number CLF19984

Any Question ask away :)

Cheers

[attachment=101853:Bass 1.jpg]

Edited by Daz_Bassman

[quote name='Daz_Bassman' timestamp='1331073106' post='1567366']
[size=5][sup]I've just read the courier post, didn't see before I posted this ad lol.....But looks like I can ship for about £10 including VAT and insurance with next day delivery . I'm happy to do that :)[/sup][/size]
[/quote]

Lovely cap! Great bass too. Just a slight note of caution - having just posted an L2000 I would say £10 sounds a little light. I think you were closer with £25, and be aware that a number of couriers limit any compensation to a nominal sum, even though you pay for extra insurance cover, as musical instruments fall into a special category.

Good luck with the sale, have a bump on me!

I have Stu yes, but I tried one in PMT a few days ago, and it was sublime, so I'm tempted.

I'm really after either a decent Jazz to go with the Stingray and the Precision, or my old Kinal back, but I've had no answer to emails from it's current owner, who, was selling it a couple of weeks back.