Why become a member? ×

FS: Beautiful Status 4000 in Cream

alexbartman

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]My pride and joy has to go....in lovely condition all round and in a fab colour (in my view)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]A few minor dents and dings but really nothing serious at all.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Comes with an additional fretless neck too - so you can swap if that's your thing[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]New strings, electronics all working fine - and its set up for a lovely slap sound[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Very relucant but very realistic starting price of £600[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Really would prefer a collection or delivery - I'm in St Albans - J21 of M25 and J6 of M1 - willing to meet up within a few miles....can do more (and probably better) pics...[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Honest injury (major back surgery) forces this sale - I'll be sad to see it go :([/size][/font][/color] - [color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]it needs to go to a good home..[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000080][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=5]Pm if you have any questions....[/size][/font][/color]

Edited by alexbartman

Not sure - It's a Status graphite original - not sure about the fingerboard...looks the same as the fretted neck...the bass came to me with the fretless neck on...but I dont (cant) play fretless...so I swapped it on day one - and have had the other neck stored carefully....will take some pics and add to the post when I get home later if people want them...Maybe Foxx can shed more light on my behalf...it was his bass originally!!