Why become a member? ×

I took these in part exchange for a build I did for a band last year. I had all good intentions of renovating them but in reality they'll probably just sit at the back of the workshop gathering dust.

They need a little love and are missing the 12 inch drivers. The plastic corners have been removed as has the speakon connector on one cab. They do however have all 44 tweeters present. I'm told that the tweeters are the Pulse ones from CPC farnell. I have tested them and all work fine. The high/low pass crossovers are in and are working correctly. They don't have the foam lining in the driver chamber but this is cheap to buy and simple to fit.

About £20 of parts plus drivers will see these up and running.

If you want some BFM cabs and don't want to spend months on the woodwork then these will be a very quick and simple way in. As a cab builder I can assure you these are not at all easy to build and they are amazingly loud even with a low powered amp.

[attachment=101077:IMG_2791.JPG][attachment=101078:IMG_2790.JPG][attachment=101079:IMG_2792.JPG]

Need the space so £20 is all i ask. Collection from bicester oxfordshire only please

Edited by mrtcat

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' timestamp='1330284869' post='1555224']
Know what speakers are suitable?
[/quote]

Yep the options are:

Recommended drivers are Eminence Deltalite II 2512
Less expensive alternatives are the Eminence Delta Pro 12 and Beta 12.
Premium alternatives are the Eminence Kappalite 3012HO

Cheers

These are regarded as one of the most tricky of the BFM designs to build and there's a phenominal amount of work involved. However they do sound amazing and very loud!

Jeez, you couldn't buy the ply for £50!

I wish I needed these.....

Rambling type Bump!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...