Why become a member? ×

East Anglia Bass Bash 2.0! New and Improved!

charic

Hi Charic,
I'm up for this again (provided I don't get any booking for gigs that day - unlikely). Intend to bring an Acoustic Image Head + two PJB 4B Piranha cabs and a Double Bass.
If someone wants a lift from near or around Peterborough, let me know.
Cheers,
Wil

I did some recording last week at Sham Studios (and forgot to pick up my guitar stand Biggsy :D ) It's a great place to hold the Bash. I'll be along with a JV Squier Precision, Barefaced Compact and whatever amp I'm using at the time.
Looking forward to it and meeting fellow BCers.

Steve.

count me in, i have nothing special bass wise just an ibanez sr506, i also have a squier jazz V if someone wants to volunteer to give it a setup/fretdress! its brand new and unused! haha. Apart from that i can bring a Mesa 400+ and an Ampeg 410HLF :) my band would probably play but dont know if it will be everyones cup of tea! https://www.facebook.com/AeolistUK?sk=app_178091127385

[quote name='pikeman' timestamp='1331369190' post='1571888']
I did some recording last week at Sham Studios (and forgot to pick up my guitar stand Biggsy :D ) It's a great place to hold the Bash. I'll be along with a JV Squier Precision, Barefaced Compact and whatever amp I'm using at the time.
Looking forward to it and meeting fellow BCers.

Steve.
[/quote]

Just spotted this Steve! A mystery guitar stand has had Carl and I confused all week - case now closed :)
I know Carl was interested in doing a deal with you on your Selmer; next time you're down our way we can return your stand and talk valves!

(P.S, the mix's are turning out well - should all be finished by Saturday evening :D)

[quote name='Biggsy' timestamp='1331917010' post='1580938']
Just spotted this Steve! A mystery guitar stand has had Carl and I confused all week - case now closed :)
I know Carl was interested in doing a deal with you on your Selmer; next time you're down our way we can return your stand and talk valves!

(P.S, the mix's are turning out well - should all be finished by Saturday evening :D)
[/quote]

Thanks Adrian, good to hear the mix is coming along well too. If Carl wants to have a listen to the Selmer just drop me a PM on here and we can arrange things. I can drop by pretty much any time. Good to hear my stand is in good hands.

Steve.