Why become a member? ×

EddyGlee

• 3 weeks later...

I like the look of this. Will maybe give it some thought tonight.
What that really means is I'll ask my wife if i can.

Seems like a good price. Only problem is distance which I'll need to look at and see if its still worthwhile.

I'm pretty sure this will go pretty quick.

Cheers and good luck
Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1330551706' post='1559423']
Had a quick calc and Wakefield is 250-300 miles from me so 500+ miles round trip kind of knocks it in the head for me I'm afraid.

Sorry cause she looks like a good un.

All the best
Dave
[/quote] The route planner been a little generous there i think Dave :) .. I was a LGV driver for many years and from where I'm situated by the M1/ A1 link I'm roughly 190 sum miles to Edinburgh and roughly same to Glasgow using A65 and M6 if my memory serves me right. and aint Lanark south of Glasgow? It's still a way like granted :rolleyes: .. but no way near 300 miles!
kind regards
Chris

[quote name='EddyGlee' timestamp='1330553554' post='1559467']
The route planner been a little generous there i think Dave :) .. I was a LGV driver for many years and from where I'm situated by the M1/ A1 link I'm roughly 190 sum miles to Edinburgh and roughly same to Glasgow using A65 and M6 if my memory serves me right. and aint Lanark south of Glasgow? It's still a way like granted :rolleyes: .. but no way near 300 miles!
kind regards
Chris
[/quote]

Sorry Chris
Didn't do an actual mileage calc simply looked at map and saw it was near Leeds area. I occasionally travel to Brinsworth / Rotherham area and i recollected it being circa 250miles but as you say its still quite a way.

Real shame as i really like the look of it.
If I'm down that way soon and its still for sale (which i very much doubt) i'll certainly give you a shout.
Its a pretty fair price IMO.

Otherwise hope it sells no matter what.

Dave

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1330598543' post='1559919']
Sorry Chris
Didn't do an actual mileage calc simply looked at map and saw it was near Leeds area. I occasionally travel to Brinsworth / Rotherham area and i recollected it being circa 250miles but as you say its still quite a way.

Real shame as i really like the look of it.
If I'm down that way soon and its still for sale (which i very much doubt) i'll certainly give you a shout.
Its a pretty fair price IMO.

Otherwise hope it sells no matter what.

Dave
[/quote]

hey Dave, no worries mate, thanks for the interest :) I appreciate its a long way. Rotherham Is further south than me but if your ever passing wether I've still got the bass or not .. your more than welcome to a Coffee to keep you awake on the long drive mate.
kind regards
Chris

[quote name='EddyGlee' timestamp='1330614049' post='1560399']
hey Dave, no worries mate, thanks for the interest :) I appreciate its a long way. Rotherham Is further south than me but if your ever passing wether I've still got the bass or not .. your more than welcome to a Coffee to keep you awake on the long drive mate.
kind regards
Chris
[/quote]

Cheers Chris,
Good luck