Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5, active 5 string bass - Price Drop now £900 Ono now with Warwick padded gig bag and a new set of strings

tonyclaret

Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 5, active 5 string bass with custom tortoiseshell pick guard. Serial number: E44019, 2004 according to this.
Very good condition. Have serious GAS for a new amp, so may be tempted to sell for the right money.

Now supplied with a Warwick padded gig bag and a new set of strings on.
Offers in the region of £950 now £900

Edited by tonyclaret

[quote name='tonyclaret' timestamp='1327928695' post='1518864']

Not sure of the year off the top of my head, so will check serial number. Yes great colour. Will try and get some better pics up ASAP.
[/quote]

Serial number: E44019
Which makes it a 2004 model by my reckoning.

[quote name='Soliloquy' timestamp='1328365578' post='1526041']
Any dents or scratches ?
[/quote]

The chip on the back near the neck plate is worst mark on it. There are a few other marks and a couple of scratches but they really are very minor. Only other thing I'd mention is a tiny scratch in the laquer at the tip of the headstock which I tried to photograph in the pictures but it was too small to really show up.

Cheers Tony

My last two bargaining chips are a Spector euro LX6 and a Conklin GTBD-7 but these are currently traded pending the usuals. But this is the nicest MM I've seen in a long time, possibly ever. I'm thinking you'll regret the sale buddy, don't do it! (or do it when I can afford it! :) )

[quote name='binky_bass' timestamp='1328689271' post='1531059']
My last two bargaining chips are a Spector euro LX6 and a Conklin GTBD-7 but these are currently traded pending the usuals. But this is the nicest MM I've seen in a long time, possibly ever. I'm thinking you'll regret the sale buddy, don't do it! (or do it when I can afford it! :) )
[/quote]

Thanks, I know, it just needs a new loving home.