Why become a member? ×

TONIGHT: Kit Richardson - Sat 21st Jan - The Workshop : Old Street London

xilddx

[b]We are headlining and on at about 10.30pm[/b]

[url="http://www.theworkshophoxton.com/index.php?view=details&id=367%3Asymptomatic-presents&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=2"]http://www.theworksh...ntlist&Itemid=2[/url]

“Kit Richardson begins singing, and my jaw drops. She stretches, trips and cartwheels her words and vowels which seem choreographed to pogo along with the music. The songs are certainly jaunty, but feel almost subterranean in depth...Bewilderingly diverse pop songs...Amazing.” – [b]ARTROCKER[/b]

Edited by silddx

[quote name='Moos3h' timestamp='1326815978' post='1502331']
Saw this on FB but I'm gigging that night. :(

BTW - terrible, terrible photo!
[/quote]

Oh that's a shame. Have a great gig though!

Yes, I agree, I'll change it, it was copied from the review too! Those glowing eyes is stupid :)

Edited by silddx

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1327148488' post='1506952']
Good luck. If I wasn't playing Newcastle tonight I'd seriously be thinking about making the trip down to see this. Do you know when you're playing next?
[/quote]

You would be our honoured guest mate :)

I'll let you know when the next one is. We're playing about every six weeks.

Have a cracking gig tonight man!

It was great fun mate! Nice little venue too. A Basschatter called Dave Holden was in one of the support bands, I can almost smell a BC member at gigs :lol:

Thanks for asking Si.

N

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1327321047' post='1509175']
How did it go then Nige?
[/quote]

[quote name='silddx' timestamp='1327329857' post='1509374']
It was great fun mate! Nice little venue too. A Basschatter called Dave Holden was in one of the support bands, I can almost smell a BC member at gigs :lol:

Thanks for asking Si.

N
[/quote]

Yeah, the corduroy trousers and faux leather elbow patches give it away almost as well as the pale complexion and hands fixed in a permanent claw from attempting 200bpm 16th notes with "The Garrision" technique for ten minute intervals ;)

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1327339953' post='1509606']
Yeah, the corduroy trousers and faux leather elbow patches give it away almost as well as the pale complexion and hands fixed in a permanent claw from attempting 200bpm 16th notes with "The Garrision" technique for ten minute intervals ;)
[/quote]

Heh heh, I got two pairs of brown corduroy flares sent to me last week, with an anonymous note saying 'I saw these and thought of you!' :o

Edited by silddx

I thought the address for this gig looked familiar - we played there a year or so ago - in fact, that was our last (ever?) gig. I remember that the kick drum was galloping accross the floor at a rate of knots - our drummer was continually having to grab it and drag it back. There were too many mic stands and stuff in the way for us to get our feet properly in front to stop it moving. Ah, happy days....ish. :lol: