Why become a member? ×

GONE

yybass

[i]For sale is my stunning six string custom fretless with all the case candy. For those not aware this is the model preceding the 25th Anniversary.[/i]
[i]It houses the superb 18v EQ B.M.T Circuit pre-amp, with internal adjustable DIP frequency for Bass,Mid & Treble .[/i]
[i]The controls are Volume (pull to disconnect the pre-amp, in the case that battery expires), Treble, Mid,Pan & Bass.[/i]
[i]The switches are to boost the either neck or bridge pick ups and put them in series or parallel. [/i]
[i]This bass was born in 2009 and in todays exchange it will set you back $6400 (approximately £4980 including Customs & Excise).[/i]

[center] [/center]
[center][size=4][color=#000000][font=Times] [b]TIGER 'ELITE' Series ~ Neck-Thru[/b] [b]'STREET' PRICE'[/b] (BSR) 6 TNE/WTE or (BT) 6 TNVE/WTVE $5900 w/case [/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][color=#000000][font=Times]+ Fusion Body $300.00[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[center][size=4][color=#000000][font=Times]+7 Pc. Laminated Wings $200 [/font][/color][/size][/center]
[color=#000000][font=Times][size=1][size=4][size=5][i]I recently sold the fretted version to another Basschatter who is loving his[/i][/size] :D[/size]
[
[size=5][i]This can be yours for £3600 with all the case candy as if it were new.[/i]
[i]NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE & thanks for looking[/i]

Please feel to ask questions or have additional pictures sent to your email address.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by yybass

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...