Why become a member? ×

Hartke LH1000 head FS/FT

Freddie75

Purchased brand new for £520 back in March last year from GAK - still under warranty.

Used about a dozen times and is in immaculate condition - comes in a a gator case and I have the original box and paperwork.

Genz Benz Shuttle 9 forces sale.

[attachment=96928:New Phone 004.jpg] [attachment=96930:New Phone 005.jpg] [attachment=96933:New Phone 006.jpg][attachment=96934:New Phone 007.jpg] [attachment=96937:New Phone 008.jpg] [attachment=96941:New Phone 009.jpg

I must stress that this is immaculate - any spots or marks showing on the photos is purely down to lighting.

Based in Swindon, collection preferred. Maybe willing to meet somewhere within reason.

£310 or will consider a trade of some kind

Thanks
Freddie

Edited by Freddie75

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='clashcityrocker' timestamp='1331501465' post='1573911']
Hi mate,could you explain the bridging function I'm a little confused,and also does would using 2 x 8ohms cabs give you the full wack or would you need 4?! Just abit confused by the 4 x 4ohm jack plugs
Apologies if I'm being an idiot
Simon
[/quote]

Two 8 ohm cabs would be fine. the two options would be:

1, Bridge the two power amps to give you one output. If you then ran this into a single 8 ohm cab you'd get 750 watts. Or you'd run one cab off the amp and then daisy chain the second 8 ohm cab (making a 4 ohm load) to get an amazing 1100 watts of brilliance.

2, Run the two 500 watt power amps separately. You'd then be running each cab independently from each of the amps. If you were using 8 ohm cabs you'd get about 250 watts going into each cab, and if using 4 ohm cabs you'd get a little more power into each cab.

Hope this makes sense!