Why become a member? ×

Hello from London

BabuHS

Hey guys, my name's Hari, I'm a student from London, as well as a guitarist-turned-bassist! I saw this forum whilst looking for information for pedals and I'm pretty new to bass, so I thought it'd be good to join the community.

Been playing guitar for about 4 years now, and been playing bass about half a year. I played bass for a one-off gig about 2 years ago and really enjoyed the experience, and decided last summer to go ahead and get myself a bass to start playing properly. I'm trying to get a band together with some mates now, where we're playing heavy/funky sort of rock, influenced by early Incubus, RHCP, Muse and others.

In terms of bass gear, I have an Ibanez ATK-305 5 string, a Hartke HyDrive 210c 250W combo, and in terms of pedals (so far), a Bass Big Muff and an Ibanez Weeping Demon. Could definitely do with some more!

Anyway, cheers for having a look, I look forward to posting on the site!

[quote name='BabuHS' timestamp='1326034217' post='1491294']
In terms of bass gear, I have an Ibanez ATK-305 5 string, a Hartke HyDrive 210c 250W combo, and in terms of pedals (so far), a Bass Big Muff and an Ibanez Weeping Demon. Could definitely do with some more!

Anyway, cheers for having a look, I look forward to posting on the site!

[/quote]

Hi Hari

stick around..GAS will soon kick in and you'll be acquiring more..(( :lol:)) (( :lol:)) (( :lol:))

Welcome to the site..