Why become a member? ×

Nottingham Bass Bash - Booked!

Moody

Just like to say a big "Thank You" to Moody for organising this.

I had a lot of fun meeting the people behind the names and avatars.
I liked the "taitycaster" a lot - very thumpy from the P pup; and the Jeff Berlin MarkBass combo - tasty!

Edited by BigRedX

[quote name='Moody' post='196680' date='May 11 2008, 08:36 PM']Just a quick thank you to everyone who turned up, really enjoyed it! Apart from the heat![/quote]

Thanks for organising it!

Really enjoyed the afternoon - especially BigRedX's fretless Pedulla. That has to be the most amazing bass I've ever played!

Good to put some faces to names. Look forward to the next one!

[quote name='metaltime' post='196836' date='May 12 2008, 12:19 AM']i want that pedulla[/quote]

That pedulla was amazing, thanks to BigRedX for bringing it down! I have some pics anda video of rorykins playing it, I'll get them on MyWikiYouFaceTubeBook at some point today.

right on everyone!
nice to put faces to internet names. and thanks to moody for making it happen!

thanks for bringing the markbass! (its now on the list!)
WOW the pedulla! i want!
and thanks for the go on the black and maple jazz. its a great bass!

made my day!

rorykins

urgh, i wish i could have made it.

spent all day fixing peoples sunglasses that had been dragged out of bottom drawers/glove compartments/handbags/safe places with parts missing and most of them unbelievably mangled, instead of being outside wearing my own. bah.

piccies?

x

[quote name='mewsie' post='196992' date='May 12 2008, 11:04 AM']piccies?

x[/quote]

On their way - I'm in that there london this week - behind the great firewall of china it seems, I'll upload them from the hotel this evening.

• 4 months later...

There will be a Midlands bash in Worcestershire in the spring - take as look in "News of NAS".

A bass bash in a stately home (there is also a thread and pics somewhere from the 2007 bash we had there). This is definitely not to be missed. More details will follow as we get a bit closer.

Steve

[quote name='budget bassist' post='295446' date='Sep 30 2008, 02:39 PM']Cool might be there, is there a train worcestershire from nottingham? :)[/quote]

Worcester from Nottingham is a pain by train. You have to change at Birmingham New Street. Luke and I may well be up for driving over if this happens - if so you're welcome to a lift?

Edited by simon1964