Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn

Clarky

I am rationalising my two bass rigs into one (see Aguilar TH500 sale separately in this sub-forum) and am cutting down to one small cab (my Acoustic Image Focus) and one larger cab (my new Acme B2 2x10). My truly excellent Euphonic Audio Wizzy 12 cab cab sits uneasily between the two, capability-wise, hence I am selling it.

Its the loud 4 ohm version, is in excellent condition and - since I bought it from BC's BB2000 (John) last May - I have acquired a padded cover for it (in which it has always been stored).

I am looking for £200 (what I paid John but now includes the padded cover) but don't have a box large enough to post, hence collection/meet-up in London only

Here is BB2000's FS thread (if thats OK?) which includes photos and specs:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/135011-ea-wizzy-12-4-ohm/page__p__1231417__hl__wizzy%2012%204%20ohm__fromsearch__1#entry1231417"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1231417[/url]

Edited by Clarky

Many thanks gents, I think I got it for a steal of a price but I am spreading the BC love!

I prefer collection/meet-up and will leave this running a few days on this basis. However, if I end up posting, please be aware that I have given a BC'er who contacted me today first dibs.

Edited by Clarky

Sale has fallen through as the BCer concerned ran into unexpected bills. However, I have had a re-think and I am going to withdraw this from sale anyway as its such a good cab and will come in useful at certain gigs

Just A/B'd my cabs and the Wizzy and the Acme are just too close in volume and tone to justify owning both. Hence this is back up FS at a bargain £200 collected from London

PS, will bundle with the Aguilar Tonehammer TH500 head for £650

Edited by Clarky

Bump for a bargain, can be used for keyboard, voice or guitar as it has a flatter response than most bass cabs. I really like the concentric cones used on these, they give plenty of top end without producing the hiss that you get with most tweeters. Great as part of a modular rig.

• 1 month later...