Why become a member? ×

Anyone near Nottigham with a short scale bass?

pantherairsoft

Hey folks,

Just wondering if anyone local to me (Nottingham) had a short scale bass; 32 or 33" that I could pop round (or you can pop round) and try at some point.

In an ideal world it would be a 6 string - but imagine this is unlikely, so any short scale is cool. I'm interested to try one, having never had the chance before.

Cheers folks

Shep

Short scale is usually means 29½" - 30½" some what you're looking for is a medium scale bass.

If you want to try a 4-string 30" scale length bass I have a fake Kramer Duke you're welcome to have a go on. I've also got a 26" scale Fernades Pie-zo for a real short-scale experience.

[quote name='Geek99' timestamp='1324302529' post='1472738']
Its a Prose Bass custom - Paul Rose attended the 2009 bass bash. I never thought I would own one.
[/quote]

Cool. I was very interested in the Prose Bass range circa 2009. I actually discussed a build back then, but redundancy at the time put it all aside and those thoughts got lost in the sands of time. Will certainly be interested in having a play!