Why become a member? ×

Lakland Bob Glaub w. Villex Mods

martthebass

[quote name='Adee' post='186628' date='Apr 27 2008, 06:00 PM']This is the typical Bassworld / Basschat person bashing that gives this forum a bad reputation, I actually think some you you get off on it.[/quote]

Ooooh :)

[quote name='Adee' post='186628' date='Apr 27 2008, 06:00 PM']The bass aint for sale at £450 !
I paid £470 and it cost me £30 fuel to collect it, hence the £500 - Thats if the price I paid actually has anything to do with anyone apart from Mart and myself, thank you very much

The bass has been passed from pillar to post on this forum and I thought it best to put it out of its misery on Ebay. Yes the initial price was a bit hefty but why should I give it away? I can't afford to keep it hanging around as I said before I was to sell the Fender to fund the Lakky.

This is the typical Bassworld / Basschat person bashing that gives this forum a bad reputation, I actually think some you you get off on it.

As for the Fralin pup, its going in my Fender P-Bass for now until I decide what I am doing with it.[/quote]

I referenced toasted for that price, and yes I know circa how much you paid so as far as i'm concerned it does effect any offer I would have made.

It's your prerogative on how much you decide to sell an item for, just as it is mine to make an offer... and my offer was for how much you paid for the bass.

I've never seen anything like this when other people have bought basses on here, and then sold them on ebay, they haven't exactly kept them in this 'community' either.

At the same time, i do see the point some people are making here,
but there is no need for the constant attacks and nastiest!

Some people in this thread do give this forum a bad word, and it certainly does put me off the forum.
There is no need for it :)
Especially with younger bassists like me that use this forum.

This is for bassists, not a place to get one over on someone.
so if people are going to call this a so called 'community' are we going to make it a sociable one?

Zoe
x

Edited by Zoe_BillySheehan

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='186671' date='Apr 27 2008, 06:59 PM']I've never seen anything like this when other people have bought basses on here, and then sold them on ebay, they haven't exactly kept them in this 'community' either.

At the same time, i do see the point some people are making here,
but there is no need for the constant attacks and nastiest!

Some people in this thread do give this forum a bad word, and it certainly does put me off the forum.
There is no need for it :)
Especially with younger bassists like me that use this forum.

This is for bassists, not a place to get one over on someone.
so if people are going to call this a so called 'community' are we going to make it a sociable one?

Zoe
x[/quote]

+1

Can we please call an end to this now, I don't think it's constructive.