Why become a member? ×

As per title, i'll get a pic up later on.

In unused and complete condition, everything you need inc pots, jack, screws, instructions...etc

I think these cost circa 150 new dont they, so this is a good bargain no? :)

I'm also selling a MIK Squire, which i'll put these with for 150.

Edited by minty fresh death

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey minty

Im intrested in the pups,do you do Paypal?

Might also have a bud who'll take the bass i'll be seeing him tomorrow
so i'll PM you with a ya or nay on the bass but i'll take those pups :)

Cheers
Gizmo

Ps Great avart C&H rox

[quote name='Gizmo' post='184155' date='Apr 23 2008, 10:06 PM']Hey minty

Im intrested in the pups,do you do Paypal?

Might also have a bud who'll take the bass i'll be seeing him tomorrow
so i'll PM you with a ya or nay on the bass but i'll take those pups :)

Cheers
Gizmo

Ps Great avart C&H rox[/quote]

Heya man

Unfortunately steve soar has already pm'd me reguarding the emgs... but if your mate can stump up the cash for the Squire then i'll sell both to you :huh:

BUT

You will have to give me a definate answer by the end of tomorrow (24th), or i'll have to ship to Steve, since i'm being a bastard by even thinking about going back on the deal I agreed to here.

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='184211' date='Apr 23 2008, 11:28 PM']Heya man

Unfortunately steve soar has already pm'd me reguarding the emgs... but if your mate can stump up the cash for the Squire then i'll sell both to you :)

BUT

You will have to give me a definate answer by the end of tomorrow (24th), or i'll have to ship to Steve, since i'm being a bastard by even thinking about going back on the deal I agreed to here.[/quote]I have already paid for the pickups. The money was transfered into your account at 22.26 pm, today.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='184267' date='Apr 24 2008, 07:43 AM']Kit agreed to sell them to me for £45 and at 22.00pm he gave me his paypal details. My wife then put the money into his account.
I only hope that Kit stays true to his end of the deal and posts the pickups to me as he already has the money.[/quote]

ouch! :)

[quote name='steve-soar' post='184267' date='Apr 24 2008, 07:43 AM']
I have been trying to contact Minty_Fresh_Death for the last hour or so.
So if you are reading this, Kit, will you please contact me and let me know what is happening.

Edited by steve-soar

[quote name='steve-soar' post='184267' date='Apr 24 2008, 07:43 AM']Kit agreed to sell them to me for £45 and at 22.00pm he gave me his paypal details. My wife then put the money into his account.
I only hope that Kit stays true to his end of the deal and posts the pickups to me as he already has the money.[/quote]

[quote name='steve-soar' post='184759' date='Apr 24 2008, 07:21 PM']Kit, as you can see, at 11.28 you said that I had pm'd you about the pickups, in fact by this time you had alread sold the pickups to me, I had paid you, as per our agreement and sent you 3 pm's with my details all before you posted this reply to Gizmo.[/quote]

:)

the pickups are already in the post to you steve, I must admit I paniced last night because I was tired and I do need the money.... but i'm not a complete c***.

however, I hope you might agree with me that you over-reacted, bully boy tactics like you have employed won't work dude... because after all they were my pups and I could have just send you your money back and burn them if I wanted to. :huh:

taking this out of a pm context and trying to rubbish me publically is a pretty poor show imo man....

I also think your comment in kevs thread was completely and utterly unjustified mate every single item i've sold on here has been a really fair price to say the least, even if you bought the pups at the original asking price it was still only 1/3 of retail!?

I apologise about before though.

Edited by minty fresh death

Hi Kit, thanks for getting in touch and thanks for sending the pickups.
I would like to say that I do not use "Bully Boy" tactics.
I attempted to contact you on numerous occasions after buying the pickups and sending you the money to find out what was happening and each time I was polite and completely non aggresive and each time you did not respond. If you did want to change your mind about selling them to me, why didn't you contact me offering to refund my money?
I agree that taking our dealings out of pm's was not a good idea but you posted the first non pm'ed response to Gizmo implying that I had only pm'ed interest about the pickups and that you would go ahead and sell them to him but they had already been sold them to me, which you never stated in the post.
This is Just to set the record straight as I object to being called a "Bully Boy" when it is unnecessary and untrue.
Steve.

[quote]because after all they were my pups and I could have just send you your money back and burn them if I wanted to.[/quote]

Maybe not. A contract needs "consideration" from both parties to be fulfilled.

Steve had done his bit by getting the money to you and is entitled to have the contract fulfilled if possible.

In a court, it's quite possible that you would have been ordered to buy another set of JVs and send them to Steve.

[quote name='clauster' post='184859' date='Apr 24 2008, 09:23 PM']Maybe not. A contract needs "consideration" from both parties to be fulfilled.

Steve had done his bit by getting the money to you and is entitled to have the contract fulfilled if possible.

In a court, it's quite possible that you would have been ordered to buy another set of JVs and send them to Steve.[/quote]

Luckily this isn't the case and they both lived happily ever after :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='184881' date='Apr 24 2008, 10:05 PM']Luckily this isn't the case and they both lived happily ever after :)[/quote]Or did they?
Hi Kit there is still no sign of the pickups. I've sent you pm's and you don't appear to have opened them.
Could you please check your pm's.
Steve.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...