Why become a member? ×

GB Streamliner or GK MB 500

obbm

[quote name='Flanker' timestamp='1321974769' post='1445002']
I have the Streamliner but i have tried the Mb500 as well as the Streamliner through the AE212 and id be happy with either .
[/quote]

Thanks Steve. How are you doin'?

Good thanks for asking.

I'm quite upbeat and happy, strange really? I'm moving forward with the physio,although it is painfully slow. Someone on here said ..'softly, softly catchee monkey ' which seemed strange at the time but it sums it up!

The only thing I've got emotional about is playing the bass. Flying not so much, which is surprising,but I have thirty years of memories to refer to? I'm going to play the bass though ,its just a long road. My right hand is very slow to recover but it looks positive, I am currently looking at different types of plectrum, as I suggested earlier I might film my progress, but it will be over months and years!

Your welcome to come and try the Streamliner,but its probably a bit far away. I have the Berg ER stack. I think the GK would be great too, I have Gas for one! A good sign I reckon!!!

Kind Regards
Steve

Edited by Flanker

That's really good news. Keep at it. I know I've been through a protracted recovery myself but it's all come good now. Quite right, slowly, slowly ........

Thanks for the offer to try the Streamliner but I have had an offer from someone a lot nearer than MK. I also have some other ideas now. Oh Damn the Gas.