Why become a member? ×

"Sold Please Delete"

wal4string

[attachment=92693:5.jpg][attachment=92694:4.jpg][attachment=92695:8.jpg][attachment=92696:6.jpg][attachment=92697:9.png][attachment=92698:12.png][attachment=92699:7.jpg][attachment=92700:11.png][attachment=92701:10.png]

[b][u]Bass is now SOLD and on its way to France.[/u][/b]

[size=3]Musicman Stingray 4 Natural/Maple Serial #48927 D.O.B 15th March 1996.[/size]

First class bass, will come with a Mirror and Tortoise Scratchplate. (Need to find screws). Had a pro set up by Simon at Cardiff Guitars just 2 months ago, also had a new set of Ernie Ball Slinky (total cost of £100.00). Hardly touched since.

Bass plays and sounds like a dream with a great neck, the only reason I am looking to trade is I have just purchased a Classic Stingray which from now on will be my main 4 stringer. Bass has the Flea bridge but no mutes fitted, these can be purchased from the Ernie Ball site for £22.50 [url="http://www.ernieball.co.uk/products/productdetail/Music+Man+Stingray+4+Mute+Kit/part_number=M05502/574.1.4.3.100804.0.0.0.0?pp=8"]http://www.ernieball...04.0.0.0.0?pp=8[/url]&

Usual few very, very minor knocks on headstock and body but considering bass is 15 years old in great condition.
Have seen guitars a year old with more.
Finish is gloss/matte.

Comes with Stagg case. At the moment have packaging from my new bass so if shipped will pack with this also.

[size=5]Only interested in a sale. [size=4]Offers in the region of [s]£750.00 [/s]plus cost of postage[/size]. [/size]

[size=5][b][color=#0000CD][i][u]Final[/u][/i] price is now £700.00 plus postage, or cost of fuel for delivery[/color].[/b][/size]

[size=5][size=3]Will be removing post next Thursday at the latest, going away for a short break and won't be back in time to guarantee postage. [/size][/size]

[size=5][size=3]Will repost sometime in the New Year. [/size][/size]
[size=5][size=3]This will then be at my original asking price of [b]£800.00 [/b]including postage to Mainland UK.[/size][/size]

Edited by wal4string

She is a blonde babe. Each to his own. But sorry have never got on with Warwick's (each to his own again). Really in no rush to move the bass as I know I will most likely regret it. But a fretless would lesson the loss when I start sliding those harmonics up and down the neck. At the moment been transcribing some of Pino's basslines and a fretless would make the enjoyable task a lot easier.

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1321204750' post='1436412']
Descided to hold on to the Musicman case. Now comes with a [i][b]Stagg[/b][/i] case. Have also reduced sale price by £50.00 to reflect this.

Would reduce price further if someone would throw me an [b]MXR M288[/b].
[/quote]

Could be interested in a cash deal - would you meet halfway (somewhere near Ross On Wye maybe)? Really don't need case of any kind - how non-concrete is the price for folding readies handed over in person?

[quote name='wal4string' timestamp='1321467392' post='1439590']
I would be more than happy to take more.
[/quote]sorry, it wasn't an offer, I already have one, but wouldn't give it up for that price.
Unless your really in need of the spondoolicks I'd wait for the market to improve. :)
but good luck...!

this is a BUMP too...innit!

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Shonks' timestamp='1321481988' post='1439842']
sorry, it wasn't an offer, I already have one, but wouldn't give it up for that price.
Unless your really in need of the spondoolicks I'd wait for the market to improve. :)
but good luck...!

this is a BUMP too...innit!
[/quote]
Cheers for the bump. I knew you didn't want to pay more than the asking price, I wish.
I also guessed you must be the proud owner of one.
In no hurry to move so also not willing to except the crazy low offers I have been getting.

When I first had the bass, there was a slight buzz when I listened to the bass through headphones while using a Palmer Pocket Amp. I wrongly put this down to a shielding problem so I shielded the pickup and control cavity with copper tape. When I took it to Cardiff guitars Simon told me it was due to a faulty input jack so he replaced it which fixed the buzz. The shielding tape is still visible around the pickup but there is no reason why this can't be removed. Everything else is standard.

Edited by wal4string